Friday, July 8, 2011

BELIEVING IN THE "DREAM" ...and getting ready for Atlanta


Designing day in and day out for the art licensing business can be a challenge at times. I truly love being an artist and designer so it definitely makes this uphill journey a little easier to follow.

I am heading to the AmericasMart in Atlanta next week to meet again with manufacturers and let them have a peek at my new art collections. Yes, this is a bit of a new style for me and there is quite a bit more new stuff in my portfolio! I have been designing new collections over the last several months in preparation for the show - nothing like a deadline to get the creative juices flowing!


There is a favorite quote of mine that simply says it all about having the faith... 

"Believe in your dreams and they may come true; believe in yourself and they will come true".
(Author Unknown)


May you always believe in yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Atlanta, Karen! Keep cool! Bet it's going to be HOT there!

Hugs, Diane

Phyllis Dobbs said...

Love the new art and am looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

Joy Hall said...

Beautiful art, Karen. Hope ATL went well.