Monday, November 7, 2011

My new "ETSY SHOP"



So it's finally up and ready !!! I have had an amazing time creating and designing some fun pieces for my new ETSY shop!




http://www.etsy.com/listing/85381009/dream-journal




http://www.etsy.com/listing/85381791/love-journal



The covers of these journals feature my original art designs. I have also embellished them with all sorts of wonderful little treasures that give them a trendy vintage collage look. I have lots of other pieces that are "works in progress" and I will have them available in my Etsy shop very soon...Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, these are BEAUTIFUL!!!! The best of luck to you!

Hugs, Diane

Phyllis Dobbs said...

Karen, the journals are fabulous!! They look like they were fun to create! Congratulations on your new Etsy store!

Karen Embry said...

Thanks Diane & Phyllis. It was fun working on these new products.

brenda PInnick said...

Karen, I love these! Congrats on your new Etsy store!

Karen Embry said...

Thanks Brenda!

Terri Conrad said...

hey Karen, your journals are beautiful. I bet they're already sold out!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Simply Lovely! So cute :) keep sharing more cuteness!
I am coming from linkedIn & now Enjoying :)